2011年11月1日火曜日

Jake Gyllenhaal is an excellent provider of Veggies! and Source Code gets the higher rank in Japan! 

Yaaaay! Source Code gets the second rank of the most noteworthy film in this week!
やった!ミッション:8ミニッツは注目映画ランキングの2位です!
http://eiga.com/movie/ranking/

And also Source Code gets the fifth mark among the movies of this week in Japan.
そして、初登場で今週の映画5位をマークしています。
http://eiga.com/ranking/

Meanwhile, I'm happy to post the quotes from the interview with Jake Gyllenhaal on CHIC REPORT october 27. :
さて、CHIC REPORT にジェイクのインタビュー記事があるので、載せたいと思います。
http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/chic-report/article/chic-chats-withthe-sexiest-farmer-alive

Even though we've already seen these Jake's photos were taken at the Fall Harvest Dinner. :
すでに、写真の方はIHJ.Comの方にアップされていました。
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203554104577001932016810486.html

Becouse I always love to know what is Jake's thoughts.
でもやっぱり、ジェイクがどんな事を考えているのか知りたいし、こういう記事は嬉しい限りです。
C : It's a pleasure meeting you. You're one of our favorite actors in the world.

JG : That's very nice of you!



C : [Chic sighs... catches breath] Tell us about your involvement with the Edible School yard.

JG : I've been involved with them for a couple of years. I'm titled by Alice Waters, the ambassador of the school yard. I got involved because the dinner table was always a place, since I was a young child, where we got to get together, and I actually got to know my family there more than any other place in the world. I grew up growing my own food in our family garden. One of my best friends is a farmer. It's been a primary focus of my life.

C : We love food!

JG : I didn't realize that I grew up in the slow food movement.
I see children who didn't know any of these things-that they can grow their own food and learn about vegetables when they are at a primary level. It was everything to me, so I wanted to be involved. since knowing about this organization, I've done everything I can.

C : What's your favorite vegetable?

JG : I'd say right now, after an extensive search over the years and living the wonderful life that I've had so far, and after tasting many, many vegetables.... cavolo nero. It's like a really soft kale. You can eat it any form cooked, raw.

C : We trust anything you say. Let's backtrack... How do you know a farmer?

JG : I was raised in Los Angeles, but I spent my summers, since I was born, in Martha's Vineyard. My best friend, since we were little kids, lives there, and he's a farmer. His whole family farmers.
I know it might seem odd. but it's what I love more than anything. Being in gardens have been some of the most wonderful time of my life. Washing lettuce and watching things grow... you feel connected to the world. you'd be hard- pressed to find anything that connects you to the universe in the same way that planting a seed does.

C : That's so sweet! And now you've got a beard like a real farmer.

JG : Seeds of growth!



Translate into Japanese
C: お会いできて嬉しいです。あなたは世界の中で最も好きな俳優のお一人なので。

JG:それは良かったです。

C:{ため息。。。息をととのえて。}学校菜園事業に参加された事についてお話ください。

JG:ここに参加して2年です。アリス・ウォーター(シェフであり主催者)によって学校菜園の大使に任命されてます。私が参加しようと思ったのは、夕食のテーブルというのは私が小さな子どもの頃から唯一の場所だったからです。家族が集まり、他のどこよりも家族の事を知る事が出来る場所として。家族の菜園で自分自身の食べ物を育てました。私のベストフレンドの一人は農家なんです。私の人生で最も優先的に焦点を当ててきた事なんです。

C:皆食べ物は大好きですね!

JG:私は自分がスローフードの活動の中で育ってきたとは知らなかったんです。子ども達は、最初、彼らが自分の食べ物を育てる事ができて、野菜の事を学べるという事を知らなかったんです。それは私の全てで、だからこの事業に参加したいと思ったんです。この組織の事を知ってから、私の出来る事は何でもしてきました。

C:お気に入りの野菜は何ですか?

JG:それはですね、何年も広範囲に及んで探し、今のところ素晴らしい生活を送ることができ、沢山の野菜を試して。。。Cavolo neroですね。やわらかいケールに良く似ています。どんな形でも食べられますよ。調理しても生でも。

C:言われる事は信用しますよ。話を戻しましょう。どうやって農家の事を知るのですか?

JG:私はロサンジェルス出身ですが、生まれた時から夏はMartha's Vineyard で過ごしました。小さい時からの親友がそこに住んでいて彼は農家なんです。家族は皆農家です。おかしく思われるかもしれませんがそれが何よりも私の好きなことなんです。菜園にいることが人生の中でもっとも素晴らしい時間の一つなんです。レタスを洗って、物が育つのを見る事。。世界とのつながりを感じますよ。
なんであっても、見つけようとする時に苦しむ時、宇宙と繋がります。それは種を植えると事と同じ道のりなんです。

C:素晴らしいですね!今あなたは髭をたくわえておられますが本当の農家みたいですね。

JG:成長の素(種)さ!

By the way, I think, the girl is wearing blue and standing next to Jake, who is Sophie Buhia.
ところで、ジェイクの隣に立つ青い服の女性はソフィー(名字が読めない。。)だと思うのだけど。。。


http://www.gossipcop.com/jake-gyllenhaal-new-girlfriend-mystery-woman-sophie-buhia-dating-date/


If I've guessed right, it means Jake has been hang out with her?!
もし、そうなら、付き合ってるってこと?!
Pictures from IHJ.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿