2011年2月24日木曜日

A Knight's Tale ~ロック・ユー~

I watched 'A Knight's Tale' for the first time yesterday. and today I watched it again. :p
なんで邦題がロック・ユーなのかやっとわかりました。(^.^)

ahhhhh! Heath Ledger is the most wonderful actor!!! of course Jake too. ;p

Heath is Cute, Cool, and







Fantastic and Dazzling.
Especially his blond hair is so Beautiful<3<3<3



owwww I can't find  words anymore to express How he is attractive!

The story is very good. After watched it I feel happy.
"He changed his stars after all." It's Heath's lines. I love this scene.
I would love to see his films more. and I hope to see him more if I can......

anyway Jake's new coming film Source Code uploaded second trailer.
↓↓↓
http://www.moviefone.com/movie/source-code/1338108/trailers






includes pictures from IHJ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿