2011年3月24日木曜日

am I mindless??

Recently there are many information of Source Code on the internet.
I'm happy to read them but I'm not good at English yet.
so I still can't completely listen what Jake said. :/

In this video below. I think Jake expressed himself about this disaster for Japan.





There are some bad comments on this video.
I'm very sad and angry to read them.
I guess Jake was at a loss for a words a bit when he thought about what happened in Japan.
but I can understand that he cares for my country very much.
and I'm sorry that this disaster happened during in the world premiere of Source Code.

Maybe It's not right for me to write this when my own country faces the matter.
but I can't help myself. :p

I want Jake brings a smile to me. since we are being in such a uneasiness period.
His sweet smile makes me happy always. :)



It's a perfect.
Pictures from IHJ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿