2011年3月4日金曜日

Zodiac ~ゾディアック~ and more

'Zodiac' is a movie what is heavy and hard to understand.
All the while watching it I felt that I'm being just like under the gray sky.
Jake's character makes this movies's atmosphere lighten.
So I'm able to watch it to the last.
It's interesting to see that Jake had changed his hair style sometimes as a period.

in 1969






about 1977











in the rain

in 1983


Jake's performance was perfect.
but he looks gloomy almost every scenes. I know this story is a suspense & thriller.
but I want to see his smile. :p
You find Jake's smile in a behind scene. Look at carefully this video! ↓↓↓


John Carrol Lynch
I have a feeling friendly with him.  Because he is a regular of Jake's film. :)









Robert Downey Jr 
I couldn't understand this man was he at the first time I watch this pic.↓ ;p


and there are many videos of Source Code.
Interview with Jake, Trailers and Clips, Behind scenes
↓↓↓
http://www.traileraddict.com/tags/source-code/1





pictures from IHJ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿