2011年3月16日水曜日

How I need the words 'Everything's gonna be okay'

Today I think that I must talk about what happened in my country.
This large earthquake and tsunami was happened northeast and east districts of japan.
and still now many strong aftershock are being these districts.
I live in west district. so we have small earthquake but I didn't notice it at that time.
This news on the TV surprised me into fear.
but I can't believe soon this terrible disaster happened in my country.

I'm afraid of not only natural phenomenon but some accidents of nuclear plant.

Unexpectedly many many people have become victims. and the number of missing people has increased day after day. 
I'm really scared it. but There are many brave people who went to these stricken area to rescue or to help victims.They come from the whole world.
I'm very grateful to them. and we must say that Thank you for your support for Japan.
and my foreign friends support me every day on twitter and facebook.
I'm really happy to know them. Thank you my friends. I'll never forget your kindness.

please look at below site.
http://www.kizuna311.com/index_eng.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿